
I thought that since I am now not living at home and therefore allowed to have my own accound I would let the family know what I've been up too for the last few months. I am going to BYU-I and actually loving it. I have learned that I can cook, and actaully enjoy doing so.
My roommates and I have made dinner for my good friends from home a few times now. And we are all good cooks! (here we made mashed potatoes and fried chicken!) However it's not all fun and games! I have been swamped with homework from day 1! Most recently my roommate Paige and I had the privilage to travel to Las Vegas and help with the final 5 days of the

presidential campaign. We spent over 33 hours on the phones, 4 hours going door to door, all in the pursuit of helping John McCain become the next president. Unfourtunatly our efforts were not very successful seeing as not only did Obama win, but he also won in Nevada. We did have a lot of fun despite the facts! We got to go to a rally were John McCain spoke and we went to the strip twice. My favorite part was seeing the Bellagio Fountains...and then getting lost in the hotel! However since I decided to take 3 days off from school I am falling behind, so I will go for now but I hope everyone is having a good school year so far!

Love, Bekah
1 comment:
That sounds like a lot of fun, Bekah. Hope you can catch up before the end of the semester, thanks so much for adding to the blog, besides our post, its been a long time. see you at christmas- love torrie and the girls
Post a Comment